This succulent dish may look like fried rice but it’s NOT!
Cauliflower fried rice is a healthier, cleaner version of fried rice that is low carb, low calorie, gluten free and keto-friendly.
You can get a blend of authentic flavors in just under 15 minutes!
This quick and easy recipe is perfect as a main dish (lunch or dinner), side dish or even for meal preps.
Easy Cauliflower Keto Fried Rice Recipe
- 3 Tbsp unsalted butter divided
- 4 large eggs lightly beaten
- salt and pepper to taste
- 4 cups riced cauliflower frozen
- 1/2 cup frozen peas and carrots
- 2 large green onions diced
- 1.5 tsp fresh ginger finely minced
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 3 Tbsp coconut aminos
- 2 Tbsp toasted sesame oil
- Heat one tablespoon butter in a wok or large high-sided skillet over medium-high heat. Add eggs and season with salt and black pepper, to taste. Cook, stirring constantly, for 1-2 minutes or until eggs are cooked through. Transfer eggs to a plate and set aside.
- Add remaining butter, frozen cauliflower, peas and carrots, green onions, fresh ginger, and garlic powder. Season with salt and black pepper, to taste. Cook, stirring constantly, until frozen veggies are heated through and tender, approximately 5-6 minutes.
- Add coconut aminos, sesame oil, and scrambled eggs to the wok or skillet. Cook for 1-2 minutes, stirring constantly, or until all ingredients are thoroughly combined and heated through. Remove from heat and top with additional green onion, if desired, and serve immediately. Enjoy!
Net Carbs: 4.32g